It is my birthday today. I’ve turned 21. Another year has rolled past.. and it has been a wonderful one! 🙂
I’ve been thinking of starting something on the blog as a regular feature.. I’ve come to learn that regularity is essential while blogging, and what better day to start something off that today!
So presenting to you, Thankful Things Tuesdays!
This has been inspired by Ali, who is a fantasic runner and blogger in NYC. She has a Thankful Things Thursday feature, so I thought I would do Tuesday. 🙂
So lets get started!
Today, I am thankful for many things-
1. I am thankful it is my birthday.
I think I am pretty lucky to have survived on Earth for 21 years, and had a very happy, comfortable life. Cheers to that.
Coming to the birthday itself, I had a great time last night – went out to dinner at Marche’s, saw Puss in Boots and came back to PGP to cut my chocolate cake and jelly! 🙂 And woke up to mcbreakfast today. Perfect indeed. 😀
Thank you, friends!
2. I am thankful that my FYP CA is 7 days away and not tomorrow or day after.
So that means I should start work NOW. But still.. 7 days away!
3. I am thankful that my Odissi classes start today! Yay!
I am starting to train for a show in March at NUS, possibly my last performance as an undergrad. It is a contemporary Odissi performance and I am excited to learn something new! And plus, time to lose those extra pounds. Thank god for that.
4. I am thankful that I am leaving for home in 12 days.
I love Singapore and all, but I think it will be nice to go back home, chill out and get away from the rat race for a while. That means shopping sprees, eating binges and 12 hour sleep marathons. Can’t wait.
5. I am thankful I have a room mate for the vacation. That means saving some money, which is always good!
6. I am thankful my exam results are not out any time soon. This one’s a no brainer.
7. I am thankful I have a lovely family and friends. You guys are the best. 🙂